Nixon Finance Group was formed in 2006 and is an approved full member of MFAA. The company has established itself as a reputable and diverse financial services group. Our consultants are carefully selected and are ex-Bank Managers/Development Managers who have a wealth of knowledge and experience in commercial loan finance, self-managed superannuation loan finance, equipment loan finance and housing loan finance. Nixon Finance Group has access to a network of lenders, so our consultants can deliver the most suitable and competitive loan solution to our clients all the time.
We strive to be the preferred financial services consultant with a service philosophy, differentiated from the competition by experience, quality, efficiency and price. We are solely committed to exceeding your expectations.
In an environment that is often complex, our experienced finance consultants are committed to assisting our clients in a professional and efficient manner. Our consultants therefore deliver the correct financial advice, together with a variety of finance options for our clients to choose from, resulting in recommended finance solution/s with suitable competitive loan product/s to match our client’s needs . This is so important given the limitless and overwhelming amount of finance choices available to clients to consider. Our consultants are also committed to constantly reviewing, negotiating and arranging our clients future finance requirements in an efficient and cost-effective method.
- College Capital – Top Loan Writer – 2017
- Choice – National & State Business of the Year ( 2-5 Loan Writers) – 2017
- Choice – State Champion (Loan Volume) – Graeme Martin – 2017
- Choice – Platinum Broker 2008 – 2021
- Choice – Commercial Professional of the Year 2009 – 2015
- Choice – Top Group Summit Broker 2014 – 2021
- National Australia Bank – No. 1 Broker Victoria 2014 – 2016
- Bankwest – Commercial Broker of the Year 2013
- ANZ – Business Banking Broker of the Year Vic/Tas 2014
- ING – No. 1 Broker Australia 2016
- ING – No. 1 Broker Victoria 2015 – 2017
- ING – No. 2 Broker Australia 2015
- Commonwealth Bank – Diamond Equipment Finance Broker 2014 & 2015
- Commonwealth Bank – Platinum Equipment Finance Broker 2009 – 2013
- Capital Finance – Platinum Equipment Finance Broker 2011 & 2012
- Capital Finance – Gold Equipment Finance Broker 2013 – 2021
- Westpac Equipment Finance – Top 4 Broker Victoria 2013
- Westpac Equipment Finance – Top 12 Equipment Finance Broker Victoria 2012
- Westpac – Premier Equipment Finance Broker Victoria – 2021